Easi-Way Mobility has over 35 years of experience as a family run business providing the elderly and disabled with mobility scooters, wheelchairs and a range of daily living aids.
Year Founded: 1984
Located: Croft Trade Park, Bromborough, Wirral
The company was established in 1984 in Prenton by my dad, a pharmacist who saw an opportunity within the sector. We've grown and moved to our current location in 2002. This allows us to provide a greater range and gives more than 10,000 cars passing by every day. Our large free car park allows people to test-drive scooters and wheelchairs, including getting into a car from them.
Temovi Cloud system saves us money compared to our old suppliers, BT and Utility Warehouse. I can dial in, I can work and listen to voicemails remotely. We can easily transfer calls, it's a lot easier to talk with people.
Adam Poole, Director
- Hosted phone system to replace aging current system
- Fibre Broadband
- SIP Trunk lines
- Mobility Services
- Collaboration Tools
- Voicemail to Email
Back to Case Studies >
Easy-Way Mobility is a single source supplier of a complete range of mobility solutions, including sales service and customer support. Customer service was their main priority when they decided to upgrade their old telephone system. They required the new system to provide more lines to cope with the increased customer enquiries and service calls, as well as improve mobile communications to allow staff to make and receive calls without having to go to a telephone extension.
- Upgrade the existing system which was eight years old.
- Increase the number of telephone lines to cope with the increased call traffic on both customer enquiries and service calls.
- Provide both on site mobile and external mobile communications to enable staff to take and receive calls throughout the showroom customer support and engineering service areas.
- Upgrade existing broadband to allow for increased data traffic.
- Provide management with the ability to stay in touch regardless of where they are, on or off site.
- Change existing telephone line provider, call provider, and broadband from existing suppliers B.T, Utility Warehouse and Plusnet, as they were not happy with the service being provided.
Digitel have supplied Easi-Way Mobility with telephone systems for over eight years and have always provided satisfaction. Easi-Way had three suppliers, B.T, Utility Warehouse and Plusnet for telephone lines, calls and broadband. They decided to move all of these services to Digitel so they had a single provider for all their communications needs. Now they have one bill from one company and one number to call when they need service.
- Upgrade the existing telephone system to Digitel's new Temovi multimedia cloud exchange to include Temovi business mobile apps, enhanced messaging, increased line capacity and videoconferencing.
- Increase the number of telephone lines from two to five lines implement queueing in the Temovi exchange to eliminate busy line and call blocking at the exchange level.
- Provide mobile communications areas and off site with Temovi business apps.
- Supply new fibre broadband circuit to enhance broadband speeds for these five new lines and remove the old analogue and ISDN to lines.
- Commission Temovi Smart Office App to enable management to both stay in touch with the office anywhere any time and provide enhanced voicemail to email, to improved messaging, collaboration and videoconferencing across the Temovi private network.
- Replace existing third-party suppliers with Temovi business numbers/lines. Temovi does not charge for standard business numbers/lines, include free business call package to reduce costs.
We have a large shop, and when people call in asking about prices it's now easy to transfer our calls to a mobile handset using Temovi Mobility and go around and look at the prices. Then they may want to know something else. It provides the ability to be mobile and walk around the shop while taking calls, or phoning the supplier straight away about supply issues, finding out how quickly I can get something while I'm sitting with the customer. It's all about fast-passed services. Everyone wants to know everything right away.
Adam Poole, Director
As a result of installing all of the above solutions, Easi-Way has upgraded all of their old systems infrastructure with a state-of-the-art integrated multimedia communications solution and still saved money every month compared to their old bill.
- Monthly bill savings on the new system every month
- The new Temovi Cloud system provides seamless mobility and voicemail services to ensure that the members of the Easi-way team can be reached at anytime, anywhere.
- Five lines instead of two mean that there is less likelihood of a call being missed due to blocking at the exchange.
- Upgrading to Fibre broadband and a cloud-based solution consolidates all communications, and removes the need for the old analogue and ISDN lines.
If I had to pick a feature to highlight, I would probably say Voicemail. If for instance the workshop misses a call I can listen to it even if I'm not there and work out what the problem is, or I can check on people's missed calls and find out what's going on. With Voicemail to email I can even have a listen to it.
I've got the Smart office on my mobile phone. It means that I can dial out, and even though I'm on the road somewhere, the phone number coming up still looks like I'm in the office, enabling to answer and take calls when needed. It looks a lot more professional, so I don't need to give my personal number.
Temovi Cloud has made the business more efficient as people get answered straight away. My mission is to keep an eye on the business, as the person in charge I can't put my fingers in absolutely everything, so the new system helps in me with the business time management.
Adam Poole, Director